Monday, October 5, 2015

New Book



        So I just finished my book battlefield of the mind by: Joyce Meyer and  my sister suggested I Should read winter girls. She told me she couldn't put it down because it was amazing. My sisters not much of a reader and this was one of her favorite books she has read. she begged me to read it because this author has a great way So I'm not that far in the book so I wanted to look up the author and learn more about her.

       So the author is Laurie Anderson and a little summary I found says
"Laurie Halse Anderson is an American writer best known for children's and young adult novels. She received the Margaret A. Edwards Award from the American Library Association in 2009 for her contribution to young adult literature. WikipediaAlso other information I found is she was...
BornOctober 23, 1961 (age 53), Potsdam, NY
AwardsGolden Kite Award for FictionSpouseScot Larrabee (m. 2004), Gregory H. Anderson (m. 1983–2002)ParentsJoyce HolcombFrank Adams Halse Jr."

I am very excited to read this book and hopefully I will make you want to read it also!

    BELOW I HAVE ONLY READ THE BOOK FEVER AND I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN I READ IT IN A FEW WEEKS

    Books that she wrote:

No comments:

Post a Comment