Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Even more

Bible study

Today I am going to switch it up and talk about my bible study. I’ll be talking about my girls bible study group I have each week! Being in a bible study group is amazing! Each week we go through and read the book “Even More” by Rachel Lovingood and Jennifer Mills and it gives us a teaching and then we answer some questions. Our book is a 40 day experience for girls and young women. What’s unique about this book is it helps girls come together and grow a relationship with God. Each day it gives you a teaching and then a bible verse. After that you answer some questions that it asks you and you write them in your journal. Not only does it give you that but also it has a section that you do with your group! I encourage all teens and women to read this book. Come together with one another and learn and grow with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment