Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Day #1 Start Small
       Are there any times in your life where you just feel like you can’t do it anymore? While reading “Even More” in proof read number five Day 1 I have learned to not give up in one of the smallest situation. Lately, while school has been coming down to the wire many kids feel burnt out and can taste the summer. But many other kids feel overwhelmed by all the testing and projects due. These last grades can either make it or break your final grade. While the past couple weeks have been stressful and keep getting more stressful.

       Over the pass couple weeks I have been really applying my daily reading to my life. At the moment when I don’t feel like I have strength to do something, God helps me and shows me exactly what I need, to reassure me that everything is in his hands. For example in day 1 it said, “And as believers, we are victorious. Not because of anything we have done, but simply because we trust that Jesus has won the victory for us” (91). This was such a great impactful saying. Even in the small situations of when I feel like I can’t do it, I know that God won the battle, and has already taken care of my problem, but I have to have faith in the small situations. Also in the reading it has a bible verse that really helped me and stuck with me. It was Luke 16:10 which says, “If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won’t be honest with greater responsibilities.” This bible verse just showed me to just trust in the Lord. But I encourage everyone today, to just give it to God and just let him take care of your problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment