Monday, August 31, 2015


Joyce Meyer

Battlefield of the Mind For Teens

Im reading the book called Battlefield of the Mind By: Joyce Meyer's. She is one of the worlds leading practical bible teachers. Also a #1 New York Times bestselling author according to the book Battlefield of the mind. She has written over more than 70 inspirational books. She was born on June 4, 1943 in st. Louis, Missouri. When she was born her father left to go fight in World War II. In some interviews she talks about growing up and being sexually abused by her father. She graduated from John O'Fallon Technical High School. Then right after Hight school she married. But soon after she got a divorce because her husband was cheating and took money from some of the people that worked for him. The marriage only lasted for five years. After her marriage she was usually at a bar until she met her husband Dave Meyer in January 7, 1967. According to Wikki it states Joyce Meyer said "..I didn't have any knowledge. I didn't go to church. And I had a lot of problems, and I needed somebody to kind of help me along. And I think sometimes even people who want to serve God, if they have got so many problems that they don't think right and they don't act right and they don't behave right, they almost need somebody to take them by the hand and help lead them through the early years...". Joyce now has her own serious on television called Enjoying everyday life where she does inspirational speaking. I picked this book to read because my mom reads her and we both watch her. She is a wonderful speaker and has really made a really large impact on people including me.

A Short video of her teaching :D

No comments:

Post a Comment