Monday, January 18, 2016

New book!!

                                                   Faithful By: Janet Fox

    I just started a new book called Faithful! It's a novel by Janet Fox. I'm only in the beginning but so far I really like the begginning, it is in the older days starting in 1903. The main character is named Maggie who is 16 years old. Her mother has disappeared and everyone thinks that she is dead.
Her dad and maggie go on an adventure to try to find her mom. She has to leave her elegant Newport home. Then they make there way to Yellowstone Montana to try to find her missing mom.

  I like how the author has a small description in front of each chapter. I'm really excited to get to read this book and to go on the journey with Maggie trying to find her mother!


   Faithful, forgiven, and sirens are all a series together that Janet wrote!

No comments:

Post a Comment